- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES
All quoted prices are ex our warehouse. Prices do not include freight or insurance except where noted
FREIGHT & INSURANCE
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to either arrange insurance or to have our company arrange it on their behalf, in which case it must be part of the purchase order and will be charged accordingly. A handling, packing and delivery charge applies unless stated to the contrary in our offer. Such charges will be those ruling at the date of delivery and are subject to change without notice. We take no responsibility for loss or damage of goods in transit.
All products are subject to 10% GST. GST-inclusive prices have been indicated on the website.
Every endeavour will be made to complete orders within the time specified but no liability can be accepted in cases of early, late or failed delivery. We also reserve the right to fully or partially reject or cancel customers' orders at any time or under any circumstances. The usual delivery period is 2-5 days.
RETURN OF GOODS
- Returns will only be accepted if they have a demonstrable manufacturing fault, or, if it is a 'change of mind' refund, if returned within 14 days of invoice with the product intact, unused and in its original packaging and accompanied by a valid tax invoice. Shipping costs will not be refunded for 'change of mind' refunds, and we reserve the right to impose a restocking fee.
- You must adequately package any product you are returning to ensure that it is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse. All original items including packaging must also be returned. You may choose to return the product by your own means or we will arrange for any products you want returned to be collected, at your cost.
- If you are entitled to a refund, we will only give you the refund once we have received the product at our warehouse and inspected it and assessed whether it is eligible for a refund under these Conditions of Sale. Any refund we make will be by the same payment method used to purchase the product.
Transit damage is not within our company's liability. Transit damage claims should be placed within 48 hours of receipt.
- Unless stated to the contrary in the quotation, warranty applies for a period of 12 months from dispatch. Should any of the equipment sold by us fail or display any inherent electrical or mechanical defect within the warranty period, we will undertake to repair the same, free of charge, providing the defective goods are returned freight prepaid to our warehouse and provided that no alteration or additions are made, or repairs undertaken, except by us or our authorized representatives. Should you require our engineer to inspect the equipment instead of returning the same to us, you are to pay the cost of his time and expense. Insofar as it is legally possible to do so, all other warranties expressed or implied as to quality merchantability, fitness for purpose or any other matter and of all obligations or liability on the part of the Company are hereby excluded.
- All products returned for warranty purposes must be fully tested and accompanied by a brief faulty summary. The original invoice must be provided for any warranty claim. A minimum charge of $25.00 will apply for products sent under a warranty claim and found to be without fault.
- The warranty is void if the goods or warranty label have been tampered with in any way.
- The purchaser is responsible for organising and paying for the freight and packaging of the products being returned.
RETENTION OF TITLE
- Ownership of the good contained in each delivery (“the goods”) shall remain with the supplier, who reserves the right to dispose of the goods until payment has been received in full or until such time as the purchaser sells the goods to their customers by way of bona fide sale at full market value;
- Until payment in full for the goods has been received by the Supplier, the purchaser shall hold the goods as bail for the Supplier, proved however that the purchaser may, in the ordinary course of its business, use any of the goods to make up other products or sell any of the goods to make up other products or sell any of the goods on condition that should the Supplier so require the purchaser will assign to the Supplier its rights in respect of the sale price thereof;
- The purchaser hereby acknowledges that until payment in full for the goods has been received by the supplier, the purchaser is under an obligation to the Supplier to account to the Supplier for the proceeds of the sale of the goods sold by the purchaser in the normal course of its business;
- If any of the goods are on-sold, the purchaser agrees to place the proceeds of sale for the goods into a bank account conducted in its name and acknowledge that the purchaser will not withdraw any of those moneys until payment in full for the goods has been received by the supplier;
- The purchaser agrees forthwith to insure the goods for their full insurable value against loss or damage by fire, theft accident and any other such risks;
All pictures on this web site are for illustration purposes ONLY. Actual products may appear different. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
UNLESS ADVISED TO THE CONTRARY IN WRITING IT IS ASSUMED BY OUR COMPANY THAT THE PURCHASER AGREES TO ACCEPT AND COMPLY WITH THE CONDITIONS ABOVE.